Preview for BT vs CB Dream11 Contest:
Bangla Tigers are playing their next match of the Abu Dhabi T10 League on Saturday (November 26) against the Chennai Braves.
The game in Abu Dhabi is important for both sides. While Braves find themselves in near hopeless situation, losing all five of their five matches, the Tigers are positioned fourth with three wins and two losses from their five games.
A victory would keep Braves’ slender hopes alive, while Tigers would manage to keep their head above the water if they end with a win.
Probable Playing XI
Bangla Tigers – Johnson Charles (wk), Hazratullah Zazai, Will Jacks, Faf du Plessis (c), Benny Howell, Isuru Udana, James Faulkner, Luke Wood, Karim Janat, Mohammad Amir, Vishnu Sukumaran
Chennai Braves – Mohammad Shahzad (wk), Bhanuka Rajapaksa, Angelo Perera, Ravi Bopara, Dasun Shanaka (c), Mark Deyal, Curtis Campher, Kevin Koththigoda, Tion Webster, Khalid Shah, Nuwan Pradeep
Weather Update: Sunny; 29 degrees C; wind 21 km/h
Pitch Report: Good, flat baktting beauty which makes life extremely difficult for bowlers.
BT vs CB Dream11 Prediction
Bangla Tigers do look like the stronger of the two sides by a significant margin. Their position in the standings reflects that. The Chennai Braves have their work cut out heading into this game.
BT vs CB Dream11 Captaincy Picks
1. Bhanuka Rajapaksa (9.5 credits) – Sri Lankan batter Rajapaksa has been the stand-out performer with the bat for Chennai Braves, scoring 162 runs from his 5 games at an average of 40.50 and strike-rate of 188.37.
2. Benny Howell (10 credits) – fast bowler Howell has done exceptionally well for the Tigers so far, maintaining an economy rate of 9.20 for his 5 wickets from 5 games.
3. Hazratullah Zazai (9 credits) – explosive Afghan batter, Zazai has scored his 128 runs for Bangla Tigers with an eye-catching strike-rate of 216.94.
BT vs CB Dream11 Budget Picks
1. William Hacks (8.5 credits) – Bangla Tigers’ second highest run-maker, Hacks has scored his 102 runs for the team with an average of 53 while carrying a strike-rate of 207.84.
2. Curtis Campher (8.5 credits) – Ireland’s bright young allround cricketer, Curtis Campher, has picked up 4 wickets for the Chennai Braves from his 5 outings of the T10 League thus far. He is a good budget pick to have.
3. Luke Wood (8.5 credits) – English left-arm pacer Luke Wood has been quite decent for the Bangla Tigers. Wood has taken 3 wickets with a decent T10 economy rate of 9.49.
Mega League Team for BT vs CB Dream11 Contest
Bhanuka Rajapaksa (vc & wk), Faf du Plessis, Angelo Perera, Hazratullah Zazai (c), William Hacks, Ravi Bopara, Benny Howell, Curtis Campher, Mohammad Amir, James Faulkner, Luke Wood
Small/Head to Head Team for BT vs CB Dream11 Contest
Bhanuka Rajapaksa (c & wk), Faf du Plessis, Angelo Perera, Hazratullah Zazai, William Hacks, Ravi Bopara, Benny Howell (vc), Curtis Campher, Mohammad Amir, James Faulkner, Luke Wood